Q. I am a new rider, am I welcome at Bikers for Babies?
- Absolutely! All riders must have a current legal motocycle license. We ask that you read motorcycle safety tips and investigate taking a class on riding safely within a large group. It is not required that you ride in our event on the route - you can attend our event, enjoy the day and still help us save babies.
Q. Am I registered for the event after signing up online?
- You are PRE-REGISTERED but your registration is not complete until you arrive on-site and complete the process. On-site you will need to show your motorcycle license, sign the waiver as well as receive your wristband, route maps, and additional items to identify your riders and to ensure a safe event. Please contact your local chapter for further details about the event-day registration materials.
Q. Who benefits from Bikers for Babies?
- The March of Dimes spends .76 cents of every dollar you raise to support research and programs that help babies begin healthy lives. To learn more on where your funds go and how it supports healthier and stronger babies.
Q. Can my friends and family come to the event?
- Of course, we think Bikers for Babies is special, even non-riders will enjoy watching the motorcycles. We ask that every participant sign the appropriate waiver and register for the event.
Q. Can I raise money online?
- Yes! Using our Bikers for Babies online fundraising site is a fun and easy way to get donations and keep track of your fundraising progress. To get started, find your event and register online. Feel free to customize your fundraising page by adding a photo/video or a personal message of why you are riding in Bikers for Babies. Please print out your final fundraising sheet and present this at your local event, along with any cash/check donations to claim your incentive prize.
Q. Our Bikers for Babies event was rainy and I did not attend. Where can I send my money?
- Our events happen rain or shine, but in case you could not attend the ride, please contact your local chapter! You can still send in your money and receive your incentive prize. Your local chapter will have made arrangements for riders who could not attend. Online donations are not affected, only cash/check sent directly to you need to be sent to your chapter.